You are invited by the Fort Rock/Silver Lake Soil Water Conservation District, the Lake County Hay & Forage Association, and Washington Federal Bank to a FIELD DAY!
Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 – 9:30 am
Dinsdale Hay Barn #11
57675 Fort Rock Road
Door Prizes! Free lunch!
ON THE AGENDA:
- Info on pivot sprinkler grants for pivot upgrades
- Darwin Johnson – Lake County Planning Department on land use issues.
- Dan Roberts – Lake County Hay & Forage Association
- OSU Extension – Mylen Bohle
- Speaker from NRCS on soil health
RSVP by contacting Leon Baker: 541-576-2367